The mission of NSCA is to empower residents to become self-reliant and to unite and build the community by developing and improving the physical, economic, social, cultural and educational aspects of the neighborhood. NSCA serves the predominantly Latino community within the Kensington area in North Philadelphia.
Summary of Duties:
– Work in collaboration with staff and Board members to manage resource development.
– Work in collaboration with staff add Board members to manage strategic planning.
– Lead external relations to sustain and grow alliances.
– Lead advocacy and public policy efforts at local, state, and national levels.
– Support the work of the Board and Board development.
– Respond to the guidance of the Board and collaborate with them in full transparency.
– Provide management to the leadership team and staff, ensuring accountability for outcomes.