This is managerial work under the supervision of the Basic Systems Repair Program Director, an employee in this class is responsible for monitoring and program management of the Adaptive Modifications Program (“AMP”) and other assigned environmental modification and repair programs, including contracts, staff supervision and program development and coordination efforts as needed to improve and enhance service delivery and meet production goals.
General scope of work:
– Manages contracts for assigned programs.
– Prepare and review all production and monitoring reports, provide direct supervision to assigned staff.
– Develop RFPs and select contractors in accordance with city and agency procurement regulations.
– Review and evaluate occupational therapy evaluation reports and field inspection reports for appropriateness of
– Provide ongoing corrective action, guidance, coordination, mediation and documentation for the resolution of programmatic
and client problems; monitor contractor’s performance.
– Provide guidance and arrange for technical assistance as needed.
– Participate with departmental staff to select and monitor contractors.
– Develop production goals.
– Develop eligibility criteria.
– Develop new programs assigned to PHDC.
– Develop specifications and pricing for HIP programs.