Municipal Services Building - Innovation Lab
Nov 14, 2017 5:00pm - 7:00pm
The Office of Innovation and Technology’s CityGeo team is excited to announce its 4th annual public open house. This year we’re highlighting the release of a new public app called Atlas. Atlas is an all-in-one tool to search by address, tax account or deed registry number and find information on deeds, permits, zoning and other property records maintained by the City. Atlas has a wealth of imagery (2017 to 1999), Pictometry and historic maps from 1962, 1942 1910, 1860 and more.
- Office of Transportation and Infrastructure Services – Vision Zero’s data-driven High Injury Network.
- Health and Human Services Data Management Office – Early childhood risk assessment model.
- Streets Department – All new Litter Index survey tools and map-based management of 25,000 unique blocks within the city’s street network.
- Licenses and Inspections – Vacancy and building assessment models.
- Office of Aviation – New web map apps for PHL International Airport.
- Police Department – Spatial modeling of crime incidents and smart policing.
- Public Property – Location analysis of city building capital investment and O&M costs.
- Office of Open Data and Digital Transformation – Open Data Tour – Where to Get It, How to Use It: Learn about open datasets from the city, their practical applications, and the City’s new data visualization tool, Carto.
- Office of Innovation and Technology – Demonstrations of two new public apps, Atlas and OpenMaps. OpenMaps is a mapping tool just for the city’s open geodata.