NeighborWorks Winter 2023 Virtual Training Institute
February 6-10, 2023
NeighborWorks is focused on capacity-building and the sharing of best practices. Knowledge, skills and new approaches have never been more important, but training must be flexible and cost-effective to work in our current environment.
To provide you with the expert instruction and networking opportunities you’ve come to expect from NeighborWorks, while addressing the difficulty of travel and participants' needs to be close to their homes and work, NeighborWorks offers a new kind of event —- a Virtual Training Institute -— that incorporates:
- More than 70 cutting-edge webinars with over 22 new and updated courses
- Expert faculty-led multi-session courses to address your unique situation and challenges
- Timely, topical workshops on the latest strategies for serving your community
- Unparalleled networking and peer-learning opportunities
- A one-day “deep-dive” symposium!
Find out more and register here:
New Details on the NeighborWorks Virtual Training Institute
Check out the updated agenda on our Wednesday, Feb. 8 symposium, Advancing Equity for People of Color: Local Solutions for Housing Stability (SY900) -- including exciting pre- and post-symposium sessions. Join us Feb. 6-10 for the VTI and you’ll have access to all the new and updated courses we’re presenting, along with peer learning and networking, personal growth and even some mid-winter fun with colleagues to keep you energized. Register today!